Tuesday 15 April 2014

POST 3: MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Before you get down to writing today's post, I would like you to think about which topics you would like to write about this semester.


This week you are supposed to write about your favourite piece of technology. Make sure you read my sample post before you write yours.

Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.

- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture.
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs.
oooooooooooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Meet my best friend: My computer.

My friends have been absolutely superseded by my computer! When I was a kid our old TV set was the technologycal device I loved the most and I I used to think that nothing would replace it as a source of entertainment. However, my computer has now turned into my favourite piece of technology to have fun with, so I spend more time sitting at my computer than being with my friends..
I got my first computer around sixteen years ago and then I thought that it was like a magical, miraculous instrument. I just couldn’t believe my eyes: it was able to do complicated things, like counting words, arranging things alphabetically, or copying long texts in a second or two! My current computer is the third one I have had, I bought it some five years ago and I´m very pleased with it.
I usually use my computer to look for information, to find and prepare material for my classes, to watch things on Youtube, to send e-mails, to find out what my friends are up to, and a long etcetera, and I think I’ve been using it on a daily basis for quite a few years.
I especially like my computer because every time I have a doubt I just google for it and generally find the answer. Consequently, it has helped me solve many problems, like what printer and photographic camera I should buy, how to improve my TV reception, where to find things I need to get, etc.
For all the things I’ve mentioned and many more, I guess my life without my computer would be a lot more complicated and a lot less fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment